The man on reception (owner?) was most helpful especially with car parking. He was always on duty! Breakfast was very basic compared to...
I was alone in a double room and found it extremely cramped, let alone if I had had someone with me. Not anywhere near sufficient space...
Sadly the attitude and grumpiness of the man working in reception made our stay there less satisfying. Other staff members were fine.
We stayed at Albergo Venezia for 2 nights. We used the train a lot in order to visit Cinque Terre, so the location of the hotel is just...
There was no access to coffee or tea as the hotel website describe.
All rooms should have air conditioning.
Only negative was people on our floor were smoking in their room. This is supposed to be a non-smoking hotel. Other than that,...
We enjoyed Le Spezia and found the room comfortable and clean. The location next to the train station was perfect for us.
TV very old and the zapper not functioning.
Overall I think the hotel was comfortable and sufficient. My only complaint is the fact that our room was facing the street where there...
The air conditioning in both of the rooms booked did not work. There was no fridge/mini bar. The hotel is Not a good value for...
This hotel is 50m from the train station that leads to Cinque Terre, which was our purpose for staying in this hotel. It was very clean....
Great hotel in ideal location just down the street from the train station. Wonderful breakfast and staff.
Overall was a reasonable place to stay. The guy at the front desk was pretty indifferent to customers and didn't really offer any sort...
The hotel was a great location, a little dark and grungy, but just fine. Could have been nicer for the price.
Good hotel, clean rooms, very good location for a trip to Cinque Terre, just outside the train station. Good noise insulation, small...
We absolutely loved the breakfast and we met some really nice people there! It was a perfect place to stay before our Cinqueterre adventure.
Only short stay -- but very pleasant and attractive hotel -- excellent location and very helpful staff. Many thanks to the Nightporter...
We required to stay an extra night and this was absolutely no bother to the concierge and sorted it for us. We were sent to our rooms...
Excellent location for visiting La Spezia which is a surprisingly nice and interesting city and ideal as a base to do the Cinque Terre
The Hotel Venezia is found in La Spezia only 50m away from the railway station and a short distance away from the Cinque Terre pier.
The hotel is close to the main museums in the city and is an excellent choice for a relaxing stay, whether in town on business or leisure.
This convenient location is ideal for exploring the lovely towns of Cinque Terre and the national park as well as experiencing the long-standing gastronomic tradition of the area.
The hotel is managed directly by the owners who are pleased to provide information about the area and ensure that guests enjoy a pleasant stay.
The hotel has 19 guest rooms equipped with air conditioning, a colour television, a direct dial telephone and an en suite bathroom with a hairdryer.
Rooms available: Single, Twin, Double, Triple, Twin for single occupancy.
Services included in the price
- 24 Hour Reception Desk
- Air-conditioning in public areas
- Internet Point
- Internet connection
- Left-luggage Facilities
- Quick Check-In and Check-Out
- Reading lounge
- Safe-deposit box
- TV lounge
- Tourist Information Offices
Services available for a fee
- Coffee Lounge
- Fax Service
Features of the hotel
- Historic building
- Recently renovated
- Rooms for Non-Smokers
- Rooms for Smokers
Location of the hotel
How to reach the hotel
From the A12 Roma – Genova motorway, take the La Spezia exit and follow the directions for the railway station, around 2km away.
The hotel is located 70m away from the La Spezia railway station.
The local airport is Genoa Cristoforo Colombo Airport.
Nearby points of interest
- Smeraldo 90 m Via Xx Settembre, 300 - La Spezia
- Odeon 190 m Via Firenze, 37 - La Spezia
- Teatro Don Bosco 300 m Via Roma, 128 - La Spezia
- Diana 820 m Via Sapri, 68 - La Spezia
- Teatro Civico 890 m Piazza Mentana, 1 - La Spezia
- Stadio Comunale Alberto Picco 930 m Sp530 , 34 - La Spezia
- Piscina Comunale Due Giugno 800 m Via Monfalcone, 1 - La Spezia
- Centro Sportivo Montagna 820 m Sp530 , 4 - La Spezia
- Piscina Mori 920 m Sp530 , 30 - La Spezia
- Circolo Tennis La Spezia 3.99 km Via San Venerio, 33 - La Spezia
- Campo Sportivo Ferdeghini 4.21 km Via Melara - La Spezia
Car and Travel
- Sixt (La Spezia) 210 m Piazzale Della Stazione - La Spezia
- Avis 570 m Via Fratelli Rosselli, 76 - La Spezia
- Maggiore 1.27 km Via Xxiv Maggio, 45 - La Spezia
- Nicoletti Mauro 200 m Via Xxvii Marzo, 144 - La Spezia
- Park Tour 630 m Sp1 , 172 - La Spezia
- San Giorgio 750 m Via Alessandro Manzoni, 66 - La Spezia
- Impero 860 m Vicolo Delle Mura, 26 - La Spezia
- Michi & Pastine 910 m Piazza Cesare Battisti, 6 - La Spezia
- Aci 960 m Via Giovanni Costantini, 38 - La Spezia
- Melley Autoservizi 1.18 km Via Nino Ricciardi, 27 - La Spezia
- Municipio Di La Spezia 1.03 km Piazza Europa, 1 - La Spezia
- Consolato Onorario Francia 820 m Via Sapri, 81 - La Spezia
- Vice Consolato Onorario Danimarca 1.42 km Sp1 , 121 - La Spezia
- Consolato Onorario Norvegia 1.92 km Sp331 , 93 - La Spezia
- Consolato Onorario Svezia 1.95 km Sp331 , 109 - La Spezia
- Sant'Andrea-Pronto Soccorso 1.16 km Via Mario Asso - La Spezia
- Sant'Andrea 1.34 km Via Vittorio Veneto - La Spezia
- Polo Univ. La Spezia/Ing./Inform. 400 m Via Dei Colli, 90 - La Spezia
- Conservatorio Di Musica G. Puccini 800 m Via Xx Settembre, 34 - La Spezia
What to see
- Centro Salvador Allende 1.11 km Sp1 - La Spezia
- Mura Trecentesche 70 m Piazza Saint Bon - La Spezia
- Porta Isolabella 470 m Via Dei Colli - La Spezia
- Castello Di San Giorgio 660 m Via Xxvii Marzo - La Spezia
- Santa Maria 690 m Piazza Giulio Beverini - La Spezia
- Cattedrale Di Cristo Re 910 m Via Dei Colli - La Spezia
- Chiesa Di San Pio X 990 m
- Monumento Al Generale Chiodo 1.02 km Piazza Domenico Chiodo - La Spezia
- Monumento A Giuseppe Garibaldi 1.05 km Via Flacco Aulo Persio - La Spezia
- Porta Castellazzo 1.13 km
- Pieve Di San Venerio 3.37 km Via Della Pieve - La Spezia
- Batteria Val Di Locchi 3.89 km Via Pagliari - La Spezia
- Museo Civico Ubaldo Formentini 390 m Via Curtatone, 9 - La Spezia
- Amedeo Lia 410 m Via Del Prione, 234 - La Spezia
- Museo Tecnico Navale 1.05 km Sp1 , 1 - La Spezia
- Via Del Prione 630 m Via Del Prione - La Spezia
- Belvedere 660 m Via Dei Colli - La Spezia
- Porta Principale Dell'Arsenale 1.01 km Sp1 - La Spezia
- Arsenale Della Marina Militare 1.02 km Piazza Domenico Chiodo - La Spezia
- Passeggiata Costantino Morin 1.10 km Sp1 - La Spezia
- I.A.T. Di La Spezia 170 m Piazzale Della Stazione, 1 - La Spezia
- Informagiovani Di La Spezia 970 m Via Pietro Micca, 3 - La Spezia
- Ufficio Del Turismo Di La Spezia 970 m Via Vittorio Veneto, 2 - La Spezia
- I.A.T. Di La Spezia 1.02 km Viale Giuseppe Mazzini, 45 - La Spezia
- Aeroporto Galileo Galilei 65.53 km Pisa
- Aeroporto Lucca Tassignano 68.52 km Capannori (Lucca)
- Aeroporto Cristoforo Colombo 84.14 km Genoa
- Aeroporto Giuseppe Verdi 87.89 km Parma
- Aeroporto Di Reggio Emilia 94.25 km Reggio Emilia
- La Spezia Centrale 170 m Piazzale Della Stazione, 1 - La Spezia
- La Spezia Migliarina 2.47 km Corso Nazionale - La Spezia
- Cà Di Boschetti 3.83 km Via Corticola - La Spezia
- La Spezia/Molo Tharros 3.21 km Sp331 - La Spezia
- La Spezia/Molo San Bartolomeo 3.59 km
Albergo Venezia: Reservation Conditions
Check Out: 11:00
Visa, American Express, Euro/Master Card, Bancomat ATM Card, Cash, Carta Si, Maestro
No cancellation penalties will be charged if notification is given at least 2 days prior to arrival.
In case of cancellations made after this date or no-shows, the first night will be charged to the credit card provided.
No advance payment required; this room will be paid for directly at the hotel.
Note: these are the Standard conditions and may vary according to the season, type of room and rate selected. Please pay close attention to the details of the rate selected when making a reservation.
Additional Hotels Nearby:
via Pietro Paleocapa 7, La Spezia - 0.1 Km
The Firenze & Continentale hotel is located in the square in front of Central Station, a short walk away from the...
Località Castè , Riccò Del Golfo (SP) - 3.5 Km
Corte Paganini is situated in the small medieval village of Castè, in the hinterland of the Liguria region, on the ...
Via De Gasperi 170, Riomaggiore (SP) - 5.9 Km
Hotel Villa Argentina is situated in the characteristic town of Riomaggiore, in the heart of the enchanting Cinque...