Villaggio La Francesca is found in Liguria on the Levante Riviera between Punta del Carlino and Punta Gone, overlooking Parco Marino delle Cinque Terre.
Thanks to its lovely location in a 15 hectare plot of land surrounded by pine trees, fruit trees and flowers, Villaggio La Francesca is the perfect place for a relaxing getaway surrounded by nature, far from the stress and chaos of the city.
The Villaggio is connected to the sea by a private road with beautiful panoramic views. Guests have access to a convenient parking lot, a minimarket for basic necessities, athletic fields with a bar, a restaurant, entertainment staff (during the summer), a small gym, 2 tennis courts, a soccer field, volleyball courts, bocce ball, minigolf, ping pong, a running course with 9 stations, a playground for children, an outdoor swimming pool with sunbeds and a solarium (25m x 10m open from June to September), a hot tub, and Aquagym courses during the summer. The beach is located on a small bay between rocks and is only available to guests. There are showers, a small pool with sea water for children, huts, storage and a solarium with beds.
Guests can also participate in excursions, biking and hiking trips, cooking courses and diving.
Pets are allowed.
The Villaggio La Francesca has different types of housing available to guests, including:
- 7 houses measure 25 square meters located in the upper part of the resort, facing towards the woods on the west and towards the Levanto gulf on the east.
- A bungalow in the centre of the resort with an extensive terrace overlooking the sea.
- Small villas for single families measuring approximately 40 square metres, some of which have fireplaces. These are ideal for families and are located around the fields and along the road that leads to the sea.
- Villas measuring around 50 square metres located in the centre of the resort, which are also ideal for single families, with 2 bedrooms, a spacious living room and a furnished terrace.
- 4 apartments found in a building at the bottom of the village (closest to the sea) measuring approximately 35 square metres. The apartments open onto a shared patio, while the terraces overlook the sea; on the roof, there is a spacious solarium.
- 3 houses measuring around 60 square metres with breathtaking ocean views that are spacious and comfortable with 3 bedrooms, 2 washrooms, and a fireplace in the living room, which is lovely during the winter. Located in the centre of the resort on the left side of the road, these houses are ideal for groups, parties or special occasions, and serve as an excellent base from which to participate in hiking, biking or school trips. These houses should be booked in advance.
The room rates include VAT, lighting, water, gas, heating (at certain hours, extra available for a fee), linens and towels, a private beach, entertainment during the summer, parking, and use of an outdoor swimming pool during the summer.
Additional options include colour television/VCR (€4 a day), coin laundry (€4 for 5kg), extra linen changes (€3), extra heating (€2 / h), daily visitors tickets (€10 per day), late check out (€10 until 14:00 and €20 until 18:00, only if available), cradles or children’s beds (€5 without linen), occasional additional guests (€25 per night), tennis courts (€7 / h), additional parking space (€5 per day).
Habitaciones Disponibles: Apartamento de 2 habitaciones para 3 personas, Apartamento de 2 habitaciones para 4 personas, Apartamento de 3 habitaciones para 6 personas.
Servicios Incluidos en el precio
- Centro Fitness / Gimnasio
- Piscina descubierta
- Pista de tenis
- Playa privada
Restaurante y Bar
Rosadimare restaurant has an extensive terrace and prepares typical local specialities as well as delicious dishes of Italian cuisine.
Servicios de Pago
- Check In y Check Out rápidos
- Cocina local típica
- Guardería / Estancias para niños
- Información Turística
- Lounge Bar
- Personal multilingüe
- Recepciones / Banquetes / Ceremonias
- Recorridos en bicicleta
- Sala de TV
- Se aceptan mascotas pequeñas
- Servicio Fax
- Servicio Fotocopiadora
Características del Hotel
- Frente al mar
- Habitaciones familiares
- Parque para niños
- Vistas Panorámicas
Posición del Hotel
Cómo llegar al Hotel
Take the Genova – Livorno motorway to the Carrodano – Levanto exit. Head towards Levanto and then follow the directions to Genova - Bonassola. Continue for around 3km until the junction on the left for Bonassola. After around 300m, at the first hairpin turn, turn left at the entrance to Villaggio La Francesca.
From the Levanto train station, on the Genova – Roma line, a taxi can be taken to the hotel.
The local airports are:
Genoa Cristoforo Colombo airport, around 70km away;
Pisa Galileo Galilei airport, around 80km away.
Lugares de Interés en los alrededores
- Aeroporto Cristoforo Colombo 64.99 km Génova
- Aeroporto Galileo Galilei 83.63 km Pisa
- Aeroporto Lucca Tassignano 87.63 km Capannori (Lucca)
- Aeroporto Giuseppe Verdi 91.07 km Parma
- Bonassola 1.28 km Via Gino Daneri - Bonassola
- Levanto 1.76 km Piazza Nuova Stazione - Levanto
- Framura 4.17 km
Villaggio La Francesca: Condiciones de la Estancia
Check Out: 10:00
Formas de pago aceptadas:
Visa, Euro/Master Card, Bancomat, Carta Si
Las cancelaciones no conllevan ninguna penalización si se realizan hasta 2 días antes de la llegada.
En caso de cancelación fuera de ese plazo, o de no presentarse en el hotel, se le cobrará el importe de la primera noche.
Ningún pago por adelantado, el pago de esta habitación se efectuará directamente en el hotel.
Importante: los términos indicados se refieren a las reservas estándar, pudiendo variar según el periodo de la estancia, las habitaciones y las tarifas. Preste atención a los detalles de las tarifas en fase de reserva.