Beautiful hotel with lovely grounds and pool
très bel hotel bel environnement et très belle piscine idéal pour se reposer quelques jours
Villa Irlanda Grand Hotel is an exclusive hotel located in the Gulf of Gaeta, surrounded by 60,000 sq. m. of parkland.
The skilfully renovated hotel is composed of 4 buildings:
- a neoclassical Villa, built in 1912 by Count Stembock, cousin to the last Tsar of Russia;
- a convent, built in 1930 by the Irish Papal College, currently used as the dining room, with beautiful mural paintings and a characteristic tabernacle;
- the nuns’ house, paved and decorated with hand painted ceramics;
- a reception set within the walls of a Roman villa dating back to the 1st century BC belonging to Marco Filippo, father of the Octavian Emperor Augustus.
There are 48 rooms, a restaurant, a conference centre, 2 swimming pools (one Olympic-sized and one with hydromassage), a sunbathing area and ample private parking.
The hotel has 48 double rooms, including 6 master suites, all equipped with a telephone, air-conditioning/heating, a mini-bar, cable radio, a colour TV with teletext and a remote control, national and foreign TV channels, reception of closed circuit films on preferential channels and Pay TV.
Rooms available: Triple, Twin for single occupancy, Superior Double, Twin Suite, Triple Suite, Quadruple Suite.
Services included in the price
- 24 Hour Reception Desk
- Air-conditioning in public areas
- Bicycle Hire
- Dietetic Cuisine
- Internal parking in private garage
- International Cuisine
- Internet Point
- Internet connection
- Left-luggage Facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Quick Check-In and Check-Out
- Reading lounge
- Safe-deposit box
- TV lounge
- Tour Desk
- Tourist Information Offices
- Typical local cuisine
Restaurant and bar
The restaurant, seating up to 280 people, serves excellent local and regional specialities, and is open for lunch from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. and dinner from 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
A buffet breakfast is served every morning from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m.
The luxuriant gardens, the architecture of the old buildings and the chef’s recipes are the ideal combination for cocktails, gala dinners and all types of banquets.
Description of Conference and Meeting Facilities
The hotel has 5 rooms accommodating up to 300 people with a theatre-style layout, ideal for small and medium-size meetings, training courses and meetings between managers or staff.
Services available for a fee
- Babysitting Service
- Banquet / Reception Hall
- Bike Rides
- Car Hire
- Children’s holiday facilities / Children’s holidays
- City Tours
- Coffee Lounge
- Daily papers
- Fax Service
- Group Catering
- Horse Riding
- Ironing Room
- Laundry Room
- Medical Service
- Meeting / Conference Equipment Hire
- Motorbike / Scooter Hire
- Packed lunches
- Personal maid
- Photocopying Service
- Pool / Biliard
- Pool bar
- Private Beach
- Receptions / Banquets / Ceremonies
- Scuba Diving
- Shoe-shining machine
- Snack bar
- Transport to/from the Airport
- Transport to/from the Beach
- Transport to/from the Exhibition Center
- Transport to/from the Port
Features of the hotel
- Bridal Suites
- Business Hotel
- Designer Hotel
- Family Rooms
- Gay Friendly
- Historic building
- Historic residence
- Luxury Hotel
- Panoramic View
- Place of Worship
- Recently renovated
- Rooms for Non-Smokers
- Rooms for Smokers
- Sea Front
- Soundproofed Rooms
- VIP Rooms
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms
Location of the hotel
How to reach the hotel
A1 “Roma - Napoli” motorway, “Cassino” exit. Proceed towards Formia - Gaeta; the hotel is located on the right at the beginning of Gaeta town centre. Alternatively, from Rome take Via Pontina to Gaeta and proceed towards Formia; the hotel is on the left at the end of Gaeta.
From Formia train station, on the Rome – Naples coastal service, a bus to Gaeta leaves every 20 minutes or you can take a taxi. The hotel is at the beginning of Gaeta and is less than 10 minutes away from the station.
The closest airports are:
- Naples - Capodichino international airport;
- Rome – Fiumicino international airport;
- Rome – Ciampino international airport.
Nearby points of interest
- Play Off 3.98 km
- Centro Nuoto Vindicio 2.70 km Via Tito Scipione, 4 - Formia
- Fitness Club 4.19 km Via Ferdinando Lavanga, 102 - Formia
- Comune Di Gaeta 2.32 km Piazza Xix Maggio, 10 - Gaeta
- Comune Di Formia 4.00 km Piazza Municipio, 1 - Formia
What to see
- Villa Rubino 3.47 km Ss213 - Formia
- Chiesa Di Santa Teresa D'Avila 4.00 km Piazza Guglielmo Marconi - Formia
- Museo Archeologico Nazionale 4.01 km Ss7 , 184 - Formia
- Montagna Spaccata 3.06 km
- I.A.T. 3.61 km Ss213 , 30 - Formia
- Aerop. Capodichino-Viale Maddalena 72.51 km Naples
- Aeroporto Capodichino 72.66 km Naples
- Formia 4.24 km Piazza Iv Novembre - Formia
- Itri 4.49 km Stazione Di Itri
- Formia 4.46 km Formia
- Base Nautica Flavio Gioia 1.27 km Lungomare Giovanni Caboto, 47 - Gaeta
- Circolo Nautico Capossele 3.04 km Porto Capossele - Formia
Grand Hotel Villa Irlanda: Reservation Conditions
Check Out: 11:00
Visa, American Express, Euro/Master Card, Bancomat ATM Card, Diners Club, Cash, Carta Si, Maestro
No cancellation penalties will be charged if notification is given at least 2 days prior to arrival.
In case of cancellations made after this date or no-shows, the first night will be charged to the credit card provided.
No advance payment required; this room will be paid for directly at the hotel.
Note: these are the Standard conditions and may vary according to the season, type of room and rate selected. Please pay close attention to the details of the rate selected when making a reservation.
Additional Hotels Nearby:
Via Lungomare Città Di Ferrara 7/15, Santo Janni (LT) - 7.9 Km
Affacciato sul golfo di Gaeta, a breve distanza dalla spiaggia di levante di Formia, l'Hotel Bajamar si offre come...
Via Fontana Della Camera 2, Sperlonga (LT) - 11.2 Km
Hotel Belvedere is situated in Sperlonga, only 400 metres from the historic city centre, surrounded by a garden of...