Un ottimo hotel e personale molto professionale.
Ritengo che questo hotel abbia le caratteristiche di un 3 stelle. Per questo ho dato alcuni giudizi mediocri/pessimo (se riferiti a 4...
Hotel Del Duchi is situated in Spoleto, in the heart of the town very near the ruins of the Roman theatre and Piazza della Libertà.
The hotel is the ideal base from which to visit the nearby medieval shops in Via del Duchi, la Rocca and the 12th century cathedral and the Caio Mellisso theatre, where many shows during the "Festival dei Due Mondi" were staged.
The hotel, as well as being conveniently located near Assisi, Perugia, Todi, Orvieto and Montefalco, also has a restaurant, a sun terrace, a bar, a garden, a conference suite, an Internet access point and private outdoor parking.
The hotel has a free parking lot with limited capacity.
Alternatively you can use a roofed car parking (distance 400 metres, charges €5 per day). There is a speedwalk connecting the car parking with the entrance of the hotel.
The hotel has 49 rooms with views over the Spoleto valley and the Roman theatre, they are divided into the following categories: Classic, Comfort and Superior.
All the rooms have been finished with fine attention to detail and feature a colour satellite television, Sky TV channels, a minibar, a safe, air conditioning, a direct dial telephone and Wi-Fi access.
Some of the Superior rooms have a balcony.
Disabled access rooms are also available.
Rooms available: Twin, Double, Triple, Quadruple, Twin for single occupancy, Superior Twin, Superior Double, Superior Twin for Single Occupancy, Quadruple Suite, Economy Twin, Economy Double, Economy Twin for single occupancy.
Services included in the price
- 24 Hour Reception Desk
- Air-conditioning in public areas
- Fax Service
- Internal parking in private garage
- Internet Point
- Internet connection
- Left-luggage Facilities
- Meeting / Conference Equipment Hire
- Multilingual staff
- Pets are Welcome
- Quick Check-In and Check-Out
- Reading lounge
- Safe-deposit box
- Small Pets are Welcome
- Sunbathing Area
- TV lounge
- Tourist Information Offices
Restaurant and bar
Hotel dei Duchi's restaurant has an elegant panoramic veranda which overlooks the Spoleto valleys and the Roman theatre.
The restaurant serves traditional Umbria cuisine accompanied by the best local wines.
For breakfast the hotel serves delicious homemade cakes, the hotel can also cater for candlelit dinners.
The restaurant can seat up to 180 people and is therefore the perfect venue for receptions, weddings or any kind of special event including company lunches or dinners.
Description of Conference and Meeting Facilities
The meeting room can seat up to 90 people and features a range of AV and IT equipment.
Services available for a fee
- Babysitting Service
- Banquet / Reception Hall
- Bicycle Hire
- Bike Rides
- Car Collection and Delivery Service
- Car Hire
- Children’s holiday facilities / Children’s holidays
- City Tours
- Coffee Lounge
- Daily papers
- Dietetic Cuisine
- Group Catering
- International Cuisine
- Interpreting Services
- Ironing Room
- Laundry Room
- Medical Service
- Motorbike / Scooter Hire
- Packed lunches
- Photocopying Service
- Receptions / Banquets / Ceremonies
- Snack bar
- Transport to/from the Airport
- Typical local cuisine
Features of the hotel
- Bridal Suites
- Family Rooms
- Panoramic View
- Recently renovated
- Soundproofed Rooms
- VIP Rooms
- Wheelchair Accessible Environment
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms
Location of the hotel
How to reach the hotel
From the north:
Take the A1 Milano - Napoli motorway and take the exit for Orte; continue towards Terni and Spoleto.
From the south:
Take the A1 Napoli - Milano motorway and take the exit for Valdichiana; continue along the SS75 state road towards Perugia-Ponte San Giovanni-Foligno.
From here continue along the SS3 state road towards Spoleto.
The nearest train station is Spoleto.
The nearest airports are:
- Perugia Airport - approximately 50 metres away.
- Rome Fiumicino Airport - approximately 150 metres away.
Nearby points of interest
- Opera 2.23 km Ss418 - San Nicolò
- Sala Frau 500 m Vicolo San Filippo, 16 - Spoleto
- Teatro Lirico Sperimentale 450 m Via Delle Terme, 1 - Spoleto
- Teatro Nuovo 660 m Via Filitteria, 1 - Spoleto
- Palestra Performance 1.15 km Via Cacciatori Delle Alpi, 1 - Spoleto
- Centro Sportivo Flaminio 2.56 km Via Flaminia - Spoleto
Car and Travel
- Sixt (Spoleto) 1.30 km Via Cerquiglia, 29 - Spoleto
- Municipio Di Spoleto 510 m Via Del Municipio - Spoleto
- San Matteo Degli Infermi 700 m
- S. Matteo Degli Infermi-P. Soccorso 760 m Via Della Madonna Di Loreto - Loreto
What to see
- Albornoz Palace 80 m Viale Giacomo Matteotti - Spoleto
- Dei Duchi 80 m Viale Giacomo Matteotti, 4 - Spoleto
- Charleston 460 m Piazza Collicola, 10 - Spoleto
- Terrazza Frau 790 m Via Del Seminario, 8 - Spoleto
- Museo Diocesiano 540 m Via Aurelio Saffi, 13 - Spoleto
- Azienda Del Turismo 300 m Piazza Della Libertà, 7 - Spoleto
- Aeroporto San Francesco d'Assisi 44.79 km Perugia
- Spoleto 1.92 km Piazza Stazione - Spoleto
Hotel dei Duchi: Reservation Conditions
Check Out: 12:00
Visa, American Express, Euro/Master Card, Bancomat ATM Card, Diners Club, Cash, Carta Si, Maestro
No cancellation penalties will be charged if notification is given at least 2 days prior to arrival.
In case of cancellations made after this date or no-shows, the first night will be charged to the credit card provided.
No advance payment required; this room will be paid for directly at the hotel.
Note: these are the Standard conditions and may vary according to the season, type of room and rate selected. Please pay close attention to the details of the rate selected when making a reservation.
Additional Hotels Nearby:
Piazza Collicola 10, Spoleto (PG) - 0.5 Km
The Hotel Charleston in Spoleto is found close to the ancient monuments and historic city centre next to the...
Via di Borgo 72, Scheggino (PG) - 8.2 Km
The Residence Antica Torre del Nera is a hotel found in the historic medieval village of Scheggino found in the...
Via dell'Abbazia , Ferentillo (TR) - 11.9 Km
L'Abbazia di San Pietro period residence is situated in Ferentillo, within a park protected by the Nera river,...