The Hotel Eros is an ideal place to spend an unforgettable vacation in the unique landscape of Vulcano.
The comfort and convenience of the facilities and services are ensured by great attention to detail and highly qualified staff who are always on hand to meet any needs our guests may have.
The hotel includes 28 elegant and modernly decorated rooms, a restaurant serving typical Mediterranean cuisine, a bar, a lovely swimming pool finished in marble with water games, a private beach with sunbeds, umbrellas, entertainment for adults and children, and transportation to the hotel.
The hotel has 28 soundproof rooms equipped with air conditioning, colour television, a minibar, a digital safety deposit box, a telephone, internet access, and a spacious outdoor terrace with sunbeds and tables.
Rooms available: Twin, Double, Triple, Twin for single occupancy.
Services included in the price
- 24 Hour Reception Desk
- Air-conditioning in public areas
- Fax Service
- Internal parking in private garage
- Internet Point
- Internet connection
- Left-luggage Facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Photocopying Service
- Piano Bar
- Private Beach
- Quick Check-In and Check-Out
- Reading lounge
- Safe-deposit box
- Sunbathing Area
- TV lounge
- Tourist Information Offices
- Transport to/from the Port
Restaurant and bar
The typical restaurant offers delicious Mediterranean cuisine prepared using high quality local produce.
Guests can chose the fresh fish of their choice directly from the nearby market and sample delicious appetizers, exquisite side dishes, such as Ciliegino di Vittoria, aubergine, courgettes, peppers, artichokes, tomatoes, lettuce, radicchio, rocket, typical local cheeses, homemade desserts, ricotta cannolis, almond sweets, and typical Sicilian cassata.
An excellent selection of fine wines is also available, including Nero Avola, Glicine and il Donnafugata.
Description of Conference and Meeting Facilities
The meeting room found on the terrace can comfortably accommodate around 20 people and is surrounded by charming glass walls allowing guests to enjoy the lovely panorama of Levante Bay and the majestic craters of Vulcano.
Services available for a fee
- Babysitting Service
- Banquet / Reception Hall
- Bicycle Hire
- Car Collection and Delivery Service
- Car Hire
- Coffee Lounge
- Daily papers
- Dietetic Cuisine
- Ferry Ticket Office
- Group Catering
- Hydrofoil Ticket Office
- International Cuisine
- Ironing Room
- Laundry Room
- Medical Service
- Motorbike / Scooter Hire
- Packed lunches
- Receptions / Banquets / Ceremonies
- Small Pets are Welcome
- Snack bar
- Tour Desk
- Transport to/from the Airport
- Typical local cuisine
Features of the hotel
- Bridal Suites
- Family Rooms
- Historic residence
- Panoramic View
- Recently renovated
- Rooms for Non-Smokers
- Rooms for Smokers
- Sea Front
- Soundproofed Rooms
- VIP Rooms
- Wheelchair Accessible Environment
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms
Location of the hotel
How to reach the hotel
The island of Vulcano can be reached year round by ferryboats and hydrofoil boats from various ports:
- From Milazzo with the Siremar, NGI and Ustica lines shuttle ferryboat.
- From Reggio Calabria and Messina with the USTICA lines hydrofoil boats all year round (two trips daily during the winter, more during the summer).
- From Naples with Siremar boats all year round (with two trips a week during the winter and up to six during the summer), or with USTICA lines or SNAV hydrofoil boats during the summer, with one or two trips daily.
- From Palermo and Cefalù with USTICA lines hydrofoil boats during the summer, with one or two trips daily. During the winter, there are three trips a week.
- From Stretto di Reggio Calabria Airport, a bus is available to Messina. From Messina, take the USTICA lines hydrofoil boat to Vulcano.
- From Catania Fontanarossa International Airport, the Giunta Bus shuttle service operates from June to September to the port of Milazzo run by Siremar and Ustica Lines.
Nearby points of interest
- Aeroporto Tito Minniti 72.25 km San Pietro Di Caridà (Reggio Calabria)
- Vulcano 190 m
Hotel Eros: Reservation Conditions
Check Out: 10:30
Visa, American Express, Euro/Master Card, Bancomat ATM Card, Diners Club, Cash, Bankcard, Carta Si, Maestro
No cancellation penalties will be charged if notification is given at least 2 days prior to arrival.
In case of cancellations made after this date or no-shows, the first night will be charged to the credit card provided.
No advance payment required; this room will be paid for directly at the hotel.
Note: these are the Standard conditions and may vary according to the season, type of room and rate selected. Please pay close attention to the details of the rate selected when making a reservation.
Additional Hotels Nearby:
Via Edwin Hunziker 1, Lipari Isole Eolie (ME) - 5.6 Km
Villa Diana is an elegant hotel found in Lipari only 400m away from the main road and around 1km away from the ports...
Porto Ponente , Vulcano (ME) - 0.8 Km
Orsa Maggiore Hotel is located in the charming Vulcano Island (north of Sicily), close to the black sand...
Ville Di Levante , Vulcano (ME) - 0.8 Km
The Residence Vulcano Blu is found on the sea in the town of Vulcanello on the island of Vulcano just 800m from the...