Waren sehr zufrieden. Werde gerne zuruckkommen.
Cet hôtel est un peu trop "vieille Angleterre" pour nous. Nous préférons un hôtel plus sobre et plus moderne. L'hôtel est très bruyant.
war ein wirklich tolles Wochenende mit vorzüglichen und sehr freundlichen Personal im Hotel Metropole. Wer ein wirklich besonderes ...
El desayuno es realmente pobre.
The Hotel Metropole is found in Venice just a short distance from Piazza San Marco and is the ideal place to spend a relaxing vacation discovering the beautiful lagoon city.
The hotel has luxurious rooms decorated with Venetian velvet, original furnishings and oriental accessories that make for a truly unique atmosphere. Fragrant candles, a lovely environment and lounge music ensure our guests will enjoy a pleasant and memorable stay.
The Metropole has a lovely view of the lagoon with private access to the canal, and guests can admire a collection of rare pocketbooks, fans and art.
The hotel provides transportation to the airport and the Venice railway station upon request.
This prestigious hotel is available for organising indoor or outdoor banquets (up to 40 people indoors, 60 outdoors), as well as meetings for small groups (up to 15 people).
The hotel has different types of rooms available, some of which have a breathtaking view of the Lagoon:
- The Double and Twin rooms are intimate and comfortable with classic décor and a welcoming atmosphere.
The walls are decorated with red and cream colour fabrics and have historic prints or fans belonging to the hotel's private collection.
The quilts and soft cushions are decorated with elegant Venetian cloth, and the furnishings are original pieces from various eras. Guests staying in these rooms can admire a lovely view of the garden, of Calle della Pietà or of the small canal. The rooms all have an en suite bathroom with a bathtub or shower decorated with Italian marble or beautiful mosaics including complimentary toiletries, bathrobes and slippers.
- The Junior Suites are spacious, impressive rooms with a fully equipped lounge area. All of these rooms have a lovely view of the lagoon, Rio della Pietà or of the beautiful garden.
Some of these suites also have a beautiful private terrace with a table and chairs and a breathtaking view of the Venetian rooftops.
The suites all have an en suite bathroom with a bathtub or shower decorated with Italian marble or beautiful mosaics including complimentary toiletries, bathrobes and slippers.
- The Suites are spacious and luminous with elegantly decorated rooms, including a lounge separate from the bedroom, beautiful furnishings and a lovely view of the garden.
Each decorated with a unique design, these suites all have original antique furniture, several antique accessories belonging to the hotel's private collection and beautiful Venetian fabric on the walls.
All of the suites have an en suite bathroom with a bathtub or shower decorated with Italian marble or beautiful mosaics, including complimentary toiletries, bathrobes and slippers.
- The Lagoon View guest rooms have a breathtaking view of the Grande Canal that flows into the San Marco Basin and the Venetian Lagoon.
These rooms have an elegant private terrace where guests can spend unforgettable evenings throughout their stay.
Rooms available: Twin, Triple, Quadruple, Twin for single occupancy, Twin Junior Suite, Twin Suite, Deluxe Twin, Twin Junior Suite with Sea View, Twin Suite with Sea View, Deluxe Twin with Sea View.
Services included in the price
- 24 Hour Reception Desk
- Air-conditioning in public areas
- Currency Exchange
- Left-luggage Facilities
- Lounge bar
- Multilingual staff
- Piano Bar
- Quick Check-In and Check-Out
- Safe-deposit box
- Shoe-shining machine
- Small Pets are Welcome
- Tour Desk
- Tourist Information Offices
Restaurant and bar
In the MET hotel restaurant, the only one in Venice with 2 Michelin stars, Chef Corrado Fasolato prepares delicious local dishes with innovative touches, able to satisfy even the most refined palette.
Guests can also enjoy Zodiaco Oriental Bar, a charming area with exotic décor that serves an excellent selection of tea and other beverages.
A buffet breakfast is served each morning from 7:00 to 10:30 in the breakfast room and, during the summer, in the garden of citrus fruit trees.
Lunch is served from 12:30 to 14:30 and dinner is served from 19:30 to 22:00 every day except for Monday, when the restaurant is closed.
From October to March, the Metropole serves afternoon tea with a wide selection of teas and fresh pastries from 15:30 to 17:30.
Services available for a fee
- Babysitting Service
- Banquet / Reception Hall
- Car Collection and Delivery Service
- Car Hire
- City Tours
- Coffee Lounge
- Daily papers
- Fax Service
- Internal undercover parking
- Internet Point
- Internet connection
- Interpreting Services
- Ironing Room
- Laundry Room
- Limousine Service
- Medical Service
- Meeting / Conference Equipment Hire
- Personal maid
- Photocopying Service
- Receptions / Banquets / Ceremonies
- Snack bar
- Transport to/from the Airport
- Transport to/from the Port
- Typical local cuisine
Features of the hotel
- Family Rooms
- Gay Friendly
- Historic building
- Luxury Hotel
- Panoramic View
- Recently renovated
- Rooms for Non-Smokers
- Sea Front
- VIP Rooms
Location of the hotel
How to reach the hotel
Take the A4 Milano – Venezia motorway to the Venezia exit; follow the directions for the city, cross Ponte della Libertà and go to Piazzale Roma or Piazzale Tronchetto. Take the number 2 or 51 steamboat to Santa Lucia railway station, the San Zaccaria - Jolanda stop around 280m away from the hotel.
From Piazzale Roma, water taxis are available to the hotel.
The local railway station is Venice Santa Lucia Station.
From Venice Marco Polo Airport, take a taxi or bus directly to Venice and get off at the Arsenale stop (around 320m away from the hotel).
From Treviso San Giuseppe Airport, take a bus directly to Venezia Piazzale Roma.
Nearby points of interest
- Festival Di Venezia 3.61 km Lungomare Guglielmo Marconi - Lido Di Venezia
- Gran Teatro La Fenice 880 m San Marco , 1977 - Venezia
- Casinò Venezia-Ca' Vendramin 1.58 km Cannaregio , 2040 - Venezia
- Consolato Onorario Lussemburgo 480 m Castello , 5312 - Venezia
- Consolato Onorario Francia 550 m Castello , 6140 - Venezia
- Consolato Onorario Islanda 660 m San Marco , 1295 - Venezia
- Consolato Onorario Portogallo 710 m San Marco , 1757 - Venezia
- Consolato Onorario San Marino 740 m San Marco , 5205 - Venezia
- Consolato Generale Onorario Turchia 900 m San Marco , 2414 - Venezia
- Consolato Onorario Cile 920 m Cannaregio , 5665 - Venezia
- Consolato Grecia 1.00 km San Polo , 720 - Venezia
- Consolato Onorario Monaco 1.00 km San Polo , 747 - Venezia
- Consolato Onorario Germania 1.06 km San Marco , 3816 - Venezia
- Consolato Onorario Paesi Bassi 1.30 km Campiello Giustinian, 2888 - Venezia
- Consolato Onorario Spagna 1.37 km San Polo , 2646 - Venezia
- Consolato Onorario Gran Bretagna 1.37 km Dorsoduro , 1051 - Venezia
- Consolato Onorario Svizzera 1.43 km Dorsoduro , 810 - Venezia
- Consolato Generale Panama 1.60 km Cannaregio , 2009 - Venezia
- Consolato Gen. Onorario Ungheria 1.70 km Santa Croce , 5 - Venezia
- Ospedale Civile Venezia-P. Soccorso 700 m Castello - Venezia
- Ospedale Civile Di Venezia 700 m Castello - Venezia
- Università Ca' Foscari 1.52 km Dorsoduro , 3246 - Venezia
- Università Ca' Foscari/Lingue 1.82 km Dorsoduro , 3462 - Venezia
- Iuav/Tolentini 1.90 km Santa Croce , 191 - Venezia
- Università Ca' Foscari/Lettere 1.98 km Dorsoduro , 1686 - Venezia
- Università Ca' Foscari/Scienze 2.43 km
- Università Ca' Foscari/Economia 2.51 km Cannaregio , 873 - Venezia
What to see
- Palazzo Ducale 450 m San Marco - Venezia
- Basilica Di San Marco 470 m San Marco - Venezia
- Campanile Di San Marco 500 m San Marco - Venezia
- Torre Dell'Orologio 620 m San Marco - Venezia
- Piazza San Marco 620 m San Marco - Venezia
- Madonna Della Salute 930 m Dorsoduro - Venezia
- Chiesa Del Redentore 1.40 km Località Giudecca - Giudecca
- Santa Maria Gloriosa Dei Frari 1.50 km San Polo - Venezia
- Galleria Dell'Accademia 1.35 km Dorsoduro - Venezia
- Isola Di San Giorgio Maggiore 530 m Giudecca
- Isola Di Murano 2.24 km Bressagio - Murano
- Aeroporto Marco Polo 7.72 km Venice
- Aeroporto Antonio Canova 26.98 km Treviso
- Aeroporto Civile Di Padova 39.08 km Padua
- Aeroporto Tommaso Dal Molin 65.29 km Vicenza
- Aeroporto Ronchi Dei Legionari 99.14 km Ronchi Dei Legionari (Gorizia)
- Venezia Santa Lucia 2.01 km Cannaregio - Venezia
- Venezia/Murano 1.13 km Venezia
- Venezia/Giudecca 1.52 km Dorsoduro - Venezia
- Giudecca 1.70 km Fondamenta Del Ponte Piccolo - Giudecca
- Murano 2.23 km Bressagio - Murano
- Venezia/Lido 2.76 km
- Venezia/Tronchetto 2.85 km
- Venezia/Tronchetto Lido 3.26 km
Hotel Metropole: Reservation Conditions
Check Out: 11:00
Visa, American Express, Euro/Master Card, Bancomat ATM Card, Diners Club, Cash, Carta Si, Maestro, JCB
No cancellation penalties will be charged if notification is given at least 2 days prior to arrival.
In case of cancellations made after this date or no-shows, the first night will be charged to the credit card provided.
No advance payment required; this room will be paid for directly at the hotel.
Note: these are the Standard conditions and may vary according to the season, type of room and rate selected. Please pay close attention to the details of the rate selected when making a reservation.
Additional Hotels Nearby:
Via Millosevich 36, Mestre (VE) - 8.9 Km
Hotel Delle Rose is located on a peaceful road in Mestre. From here you can take public transport to the historic...
via Teatro Vecchio 5, Mestre (VE) - 10.3 Km
Hotel Venezia is found in the centre of Venice Mestre in a convenient location for those in town on business or...
Via Triestina Vecchia 242, Ca' Noghera (VE) - 11.5 Km
The Country House Country Club is a brand new resort located in Ca' Noghera (Venice) and is immersed in a natural...