The Not Art Boutique Hotel is located in a XV century building found in the historic centre of Syracuse on the island of Ortigia, and provides an ideal place to relax and unwind in a well-cared for environment that has been designed to be simple and informal.
The hotel creates a lost atmosphere and welcomes guests into a personal and informal environment, making the hotel an ideal place for travellers who appreciate beauty, elegance, authenticity and the unusual.
On the ground floor in the charming dammuso of the building, the spacious and luminous artist workshop of the boutique hotel can be found with the Not'art logo on the glass door.
The hotel has 6 apartments available divided into 4 categories equipped with a kitchenette with a microwave and the highest quality comforts and technology.
The Limone Apartment can accommodate up to 3 guests and is equipped with a terrace, a spacious guest room with a double bed, a sofa bed and a cot.
The Arancio and Pesco Apartments can accommodate up to 4 guests and consist of a double bedroom with an additional cot available and a living room with a sofa bed.
The Kiwi Apartment can accommodate up to 4 guests and has a private entrance, a double bedroom with an additional cot, and a spacious living room with a ¾ size sofa bed.
The Ficodindia and Ciliegio Apartments can accommodate up to 4 guests an have a private entrance, a spacious double bedroom with an additional cot, a large living room with a sofa bed and 2 en suite bathrooms.
Rooms available: Superior Twin, Superior Triple, One-roomed apartment for 2 people, Apartment for 4 people.
Services included in the price
- 24 Hour Reception Desk
- Air-conditioning in public areas
- Currency Exchange
- Fax Service
- Ferry Ticket Office
- Flight Ticket Office
- Hotel shops
- Hydrofoil Ticket Office
- Internet Point
- Internet connection
- Left-luggage Facilities
- Photocopying Service
- Quick Check-In and Check-Out
- Safe-deposit box
- Souvenir / Gift Shops
- Sunbathing Area
- TV lounge
- Tour Desk
- Tourist Information Offices
Restaurant and bar
A delicious typical Sicilian breakfast is served in the guest rooms.
Guests who wish to do so have the option of going grocery shopping at the historic market of Ortigia along with our chef, who will prepare lunch or dinner in the apartment.
Services available for a fee
- Babysitting Service
- Bicycle Hire
- Bike Rides
- Car Collection and Delivery Service
- Car Hire
- City Tours
- Coffee Lounge
- Daily papers
- Fitness Centre / Gym
- Hairdresser / Hair Stylist
- Horse Riding
- Internal parking in private garage
- Internal undercover parking
- Interpreting Services
- Ironing Room
- Laundry Room
- Limousine Service
- Medical Service
- Motorbike / Scooter Hire
- Multilingual staff
- Pets are Welcome
- Scuba Diving
- Small Pets are Welcome
- Snack bar
- Transport to/from the Airport
- Transport to/from the Exhibition Center
- Transport to/from the Port
- Typical local cuisine
Features of the hotel
- Bridal Suites
- Business Hotel
- Designer Hotel
- Family Rooms
- Gay Friendly
- Historic building
- Panoramic View
- Recently renovated
- Rooms for Non-Smokers
- VIP Rooms
Location of the hotel
How to reach the hotel
Take the SS114 Catania – Siracusa state road to the Siracusa Sud exit.
Take the SS115 Ragusa – Siracusa state road to the Siracusa Sud exit
From both directions, follow the directions for Centro Storico and Isola Ortigia.
From Fontanarossa Catania International Airport, take the Interbus Fontanarossa – Siracusa bus line.
Syracuse Central Station is located just a short distance away from the hotel.
Nearby points of interest
- Carrefour 3.19 km
- Salamandra 260 m Via Saverio Landolina, 2 - Siracusa
- Mignon 1.62 km Viale Luigi Cadorna, 70 - Siracusa
- Teatro Dei Pupi Siciliani 150 m Via Della Giudecca, 17 - Siracusa
- Nuovo Teatro Vasquez 2.67 km Via Filisto, 5 - Siracusa
- Energy (Palestra) 970 m Via Malta, 21 - Siracusa
- Odissea Club 1.47 km Via Archia, 15 - Siracusa
- Beauty Form 3.01 km Viale Teracati, 156 - Siracusa
- New Oympia Club 3.74 km Via Francesco Accolla, 8 - Siracusa
Car and Travel
- Avis 690 m Via Dei Mille, 9 - Siracusa
- Europcar 1.01 km Corso Umberto I, 54 - Siracusa
- Belvedere San Giacomo 300 m Belvedere San Giacomo - Siracusa
- Via Dei Tolomei 410 m Via Dei Tolomei - Siracusa
- Foro Vittorio Emanuele 440 m Foro Vittorio Emanuele - Siracusa
- Viale Giuseppe Mazzini 600 m Viale Giuseppe Mazzini - Siracusa
- Riva Nazario Sauro 830 m Riva Nazario Sauro - Siracusa
- Molo S. Antonio 1.04 km Via Bengasi - Siracusa
- Via Dei Mergulensi 370 m Via Dei Mergulensi, 14 - Siracusa
- Talete 630 m Lungomare Di Levante Elio Vittorini - Siracusa
- Municipio Siracusa 240 m Piazza Duomo - Siracusa
- Consolato Generale Onorario Turchia 570 m Corso Giacomo Matteotti, 86 - Siracusa
- Consolato Onorario Malta 660 m Viale Giuseppe Mazzini, 8 - Siracusa
- Vice Consolato Onorario Francia 1.72 km Piazza Falcone E Borsellino, 11 - Siracusa
- Consolato Onorario Spagna 3.81 km
- Az. Osp. Umberto I-Pronto Soccorso 1.95 km Via Giuseppe Testaferrata, 1 - Siracusa
- Az. Osp. Umberto I 1.95 km Via Giuseppe Testaferrata, 1 - Siracusa
- Università Di Architettura 260 m Via Della Maestranza, 99 - Siracusa
- Biblioteca Comunale 320 m Via Santi Coronati - Siracusa
What to see
- Chiesa San Giuseppe <20 m Piazza San Giuseppe - Siracusa
- Chiesa San Giovanni Battista 100 m Piazza Del Precursore - Siracusa
- Chiesa San Filippo Apostolo 130 m Piazza San Filippo - Siracusa
- Convitto Femminile 170 m Via Minerva - Siracusa
- Chiesa San Salvatore 180 m Ronco Giovanni Antonio Capobianco , 6 - Siracusa
- Chiesa Gesù E Maria 200 m Via Giuseppe Maria Capodieci - Siracusa
- Palazzo Zapata-Gargallo 200 m Via Della Maestranza, 50 - Siracusa
- Palazzo Spagna 200 m Via Della Maestranza, 55 - Siracusa
- Chiesa San Francesco D'Assisi 200 m Piazza Francesco Corpaci - Siracusa
- Palazzo Bonanno 210 m Via Della Maestranza, 33 - Siracusa
- Chiesa San Benedetto 220 m Via Giuseppe Maria Capodieci - Siracusa
- Duomo 240 m Piazza Duomo - Siracusa
- Chiesa San Martino 240 m Via San Martino - Siracusa
- Santa Lucia Alla Badia 240 m Piazza Duomo - Siracusa
- Duomo Di Siracusa 240 m Piazza Duomo - Siracusa
- Palazzo Chiaramonte 260 m Via Saverio Landolina - Siracusa
- Museo Del Papiro 2.08 km Viale Teocrito, 66 - Siracusa
- Apt Siracusa 2.25 km Via San Sebastiano, 41 - Siracusa
- Aeroporto Di Catania 50.97 km Catania
- Siracusa 1.74 km Viale Ermocrate, 1 - Siracusa
Not Art Boutique Hotel: Reservation Conditions
Check Out: 11:00
Visa, American Express, Euro/Master Card, Bancomat ATM Card, Diners Club, Cash, Carta Si, Maestro Note: this hotel does not accept reservations made by pre-paid / rechargeable credit cards.
No cancellation penalties will be charged if notification is given at least 2 days prior to arrival.
In case of cancellations made after this date or no-shows, the first night will be charged to the credit card provided.
No advance payment required; this room will be paid for directly at the hotel.
Note: these are the Standard conditions and may vary according to the season, type of room and rate selected. Please pay close attention to the details of the rate selected when making a reservation.
Additional Hotels Nearby:
Via F. Crispi 67, Siracusa - 1.6 Km
Archimede Ortigia Hotel is located in Siracusa just a stone's throw from the historical center of the town, Ortigia...
via Trieste 33, Siracusa - 0.8 Km
The Hotel Posta is located in Syracuse in a historic building dating back to the early 1900's in a peaceful and...
Via Dello Sbarcadero Santa Lucia 2/A, Siracusa - 1.2 Km
Lakkios Residence is situated in Siracusa in a palace dated to the late 1800’s, in a wonderful position facing the A...