Residence Al Corso is situated in the heart of Mantua on the very central Corso Umberto I, a short distance from Piazza Sordello, the Basilica of Sant'Andrea, Palazzo Ducale and the city's magnificent cathedral.
Set within a prestigious period building, the hotel offers exclusive accommodation for all visitors to Mantua whether travelling for leisure or business.
The polite, attentive staff together with the elegant interiors and the quality services, guarantee guests a pleasant stay.
Guests will be provided with a magnetic card so they can come and go as they please at any time during the day.
Reception is closed on Saturday afternoons and all day Sunday apart from when guests arrive - this must be organised by phone.
Residence Al Corso has 13 independent units, including 6 one room apartments, 2 mansard apartments, 2 two-room apartments with an intermediate floor, 1 two-room apartment on two floors, and 2 three-room apartments.
One-room apartments measuring 60 square metres are spacious and elegant, decorated with style and equipped with a kitchen, a double sofa bed, hidden single beds, a wardrobe, a bathroom entrance area, and an en suite bathroom with a shower.
Mansard apartments measuring around 60 square metres are located on the top floor of the building and have characteristic visible beams. These apartments are equipped with a kitchen, a double sofa bed, a single sofa bed, a wardrobe, a bathroom entrance area, and an en suite bathroom with a shower.
Two-room apartments with an intermediate floor measuring around 85 square metres, consisting of a living room, a bedroom in an intimate mansard, a kitchen, a double bed, a single bed, a wardrobe, a bathroom entrance area, and an en suite bathroom with a shower.
Two-room apartments on 2 floors with a spacious and modernly decorated living room, a bedroom on the lower floor, a kitchen, a double sofa bed, a wardrobe, a bathroom entrance area, and an en suite bathroom with a shower.
Luminous and elegant three-bedroom apartments measure around 105 square metres and have a kitchen area, a bedroom and a living room that are private and refined, a living room with a double sofa bed and a single sofa bed, a bedroom with a double bed, a wardrobe, and 2 en suite bathrooms with a shower.
Rooms available: One-roomed apartment for 1 person, One-roomed apartment for 2 people, Two-roomed apartment for 1 person, Two-roomed apartment for 2 people, Two-roomed apartment for 3 people, Three-roomed apartment for 1 person, Three-roomed apartment for 2 people, Three-roomed apartment for 3 people, Three-roomed apartment for 4 people, Three-roomed apartment for 5 people.
Services included in the price
- Air-conditioning in public areas
- Fax Service
- Internet connection
- Left-luggage Facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Quick Check-In and Check-Out
- Tourist Information Offices
Restaurant and bar
The Residence Al Corse has special rates arranged with a bar for breakfast, while for lunch and dinner, special rates are available with numerous restaurants throughout the city.
Services available for a fee
- Bicycle Hire
- Internal parking in private garage
- Ironing Room
- Laundry Room
- Transport to/from the Airport
- Transport to/from the Exhibition Center
- Transport to/from the Port
Features of the hotel
- Historic building
- Historic residence
- Recently renovated
- Rooms for Non-Smokers
- Rooms for Smokers
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms
Location of the hotel
How to reach the hotel
From the A11 Autostrada del Brennero motorway, take the Mantova Nord exit. At the traffic circle, take the second exit towards Mantova Centro (immediately after a parking lot), take the last exit at the next traffic circle and go through the town of Mottella. Close to the La Favorita shopping centre, continue towards Mantova Centro, cross the San Giorgio bridge (with a view of the castle of Mantova), take the first exit on the right at the traffic circle heading towards Stazione Ferroviaria, go past the train station and take the third exit at the traffic circle (the second is a parking lot). Head straight along Corso Vittorio Emanuele until reaching Piazza Cavallotti.
Go through the town of Belfiore, at the first traffic circle follow the directions for Stazione Ferroviaria, take the second exit at the next traffic circle (the first is a parking lot) and head straight along Corso Vittorio Emanuele until reaching Piazza Cavallotti.
Go through the town of Borgochiesanuova heading towards Mantova, turn right at the overpass onto Via Cremona, at the first traffic circle follow the directions for Stazione Ferroviaria, at the second traffic circle, take the second exit (the first is a parking lot) and head straight along Corso Vittorio Emanuele until reaching Piazza Cavallotti.
From the Cisa state road, follow the directions for Stazione Ferroviaria di Mantova, go past the station, head into the first traffic circle leaving at the third exit (the second exit is a parking lot) and head straight along Corso Vittorio Emanuele until reaching Piazza Cavallotti.
From Reggio Emilia / Suzzara:
Go through the town of Cerese di Virgilio and turn left at the traffic light towards Cremona. Take the Tangenziale Sud bypass and continue until the end. At the traffic circle, follow the directions for Mantova Centro, go through the town of Belfiore and at the first traffic circle, follow the directions for Stazione Ferroviaria. At the next traffic circle, take the second exit (the first exit is a parking lot) and head straight along Corso Vittorio Emanuele until reaching Piazza Cavallotti.
The Al Corso residence is located on Corso Umberto I, a pedestrian road. Vehicles can stop nearby in Piazza Cavallotti until our staff arrives to take their luggage to the residence.
The hotel is located around 1km away from Mantova Station (transportation is available upon request).
From Verona Villafranca Valerio Catullo Airport (33km away), a shuttle service is available to Verona Porta Nuova station, from where guests can reach Mantova by train.
From Brescia Montichiari Gabriele D'Annunzio Airport (46km away), a shuttle service is available to Brescia station, from where guests can reach Mantova by train.
Nearby points of interest
- La Favorita 2.61 km
- Corso <20 m Corso Umberto I, 44 - Mantova
- Oberdan 40 m Via Guglielmo Oberdan, 5 - Mantova
- Ariston 280 m Via Principe Amedeo, 20 - Mantova
- Mignon 760 m Via Gaetano Benzoni, 22 - Mantova
- Cinecity 2.80 km
- Sociale 160 m Piazza Felice Cavallotti, 1 - Mantova
- Bibiena 450 m Via Dell'Accademia, 47 - Mantova
- Teatreno 610 m Piazza Don Eugenio Leoni, 18 - Mantova
- San Leonardo 730 m Piazza San Leonardo, 2 - Mantova
- Minimo 1.12 km Via Gradaro, 7 - Mantova
- Stadio Martelli 1.34 km Piazzale Montelungo, 9 - Mantova
- Palazzetto Dello Sport 1.35 km Piazzale Montelungo - Mantova
- Palabam 2.80 km
- Piscina Comunale Dugoni 1.05 km Strada Statale Padana Inferiore, 8 - Mantova
- Tennis Club Mantova 1.68 km
Car and Travel
- Avis 200 m Via Principe Amedeo, 6 - Mantova
- Turola 270 m Via Domenico Fernelli, 38 - Mantova
- Polato 390 m Piazza San Giovanni, 4 - Mantova
- Hertz 720 m Via Saverio Bettinelli, 21 - Mantova
- Parcheggio Anconetta 680 m Piazza Anconetta - Mantova
- Municipio Di Mantova 60 m Via Roma, 39 - Mantova
- Carlo Poma 1.75 km Viale Pietro Albertoni, 1 - Mantova
- Carlo Poma-Pronto Soccorso 2.01 km
- Conservatorio Lucio Campiani 430 m Piazza Dante Alighieri, 1 - Mantova
What to see
- Centro Baratta 800 m Strada Statale Padana Inferiore, 65 - Mantova
- Circolo Cittadino 80 m Corso Umberto I, 27 - Mantova
- Sala Norlenghi B.A.M. 250 m Corso Vittorio Emanuele Ii, 13 - Mantova
- Sala Aldegatti 270 m Via Giovanni Chiassi, 18 - Mantova
- Salone Mantegnesco San Francesco 350 m Piazza San Francesco D'Assisi, 5 - Mantova
- Sala Sant'Orsola 460 m Via Ivanoe Bonomi, 1 - Mantova
- Aula Magna Seminario Vescovile 490 m Via Fratelli Cairoli, 20 - Mantova
- Sala Degli Arcieri 500 m Piazza Sordello - Mantova
- Ca' Degli Uberti 530 m Piazza Sordello, 13 - Mantova
- Basilica Di Sant'Andrea 160 m Piazza Andrea Mantegna - Mantova
- Rotonda Di San Lorenzo 190 m Piazza Erbe - Mantova
- Palazzo Arrivabene 200 m Via Fratelli Bandiera, 18 - Mantova
- Palazzo Canossa 210 m Piazza Matilde Di Canossa - Mantova
- Palazzo Della Ragione 230 m Via Broletto - Mantova
- San Maurizio 260 m Via Giovanni Chiassi - Mantova
- Palazzo Aldegatti 270 m Via Giovanni Chiassi, 18 - Mantova
- Palazzo Del Podestà 270 m Via Broletto - Mantova
- Palazzo D'Arco 340 m Piazza Carlo D'Arco, 1 - Mantova
- San Francesco 350 m Piazza San Francesco D'Assisi, 5 - Mantova
- Palazzo Sordi 420 m Via Pomponazzo, 23 - Mantova
- Palazzo Dell'Accademia 450 m Via Dell'Accademia, 47 - Mantova
- Palazzo Cantoni Marca 460 m Via Giovanni Chiassi, 42 - Mantova
- Palazzo Valenti 480 m Via Pietro Frattini, 7 - Mantova
- Palazzo Ducale 500 m Piazza Sordello - Mantova
- Casa Andreasi 500 m Via Pietro Frattini, 9 - Mantova
- Tazio Nuvolari E Learco Guerra 300 m Piazza Broletto, 9 - Mantova
- Pinacoteca Di Palazzo Ducale 500 m Piazza Sordello - Mantova
- Museo Del Risorgimento 530 m Piazza Sordello, 42 - Mantova
- Galleria Storica D. Vigili D. Fuoco 590 m Largo Viligi Del Fuoco - Mantova
- Francesco Gonzaga 610 m Piazza Virgiliana, 55 - Mantova
- Museo Archeologico Nazionale 620 m Piazza Castello, 11 - Mantova
- Museo Civico Di Palazzo Te 1.22 km Viale Te - Mantova
- Piazza Martiri Di Belfiore 160 m Piazza Martiri Di Belfiore - Mantova
- Piazza Erbe 190 m Piazza Erbe - Mantova
- Piazza Virgiliana 410 m Piazza Virgiliana - Mantova
- Piazza Sordello 420 m Piazza Sordello - Mantova
- Sinagoga Ebraica 430 m Via Gilberto Govi, 11 - Mantova
- Casa Di Andrea Mantegna 800 m Via Giovanni Acerbi, 47 - Mantova
- Apt Di Mantova 170 m Piazza Erbe - Mantova
- Aeroporto Valerio Catullo 28.58 km Villafranca Di Verona (Verona)
- Aeroporto Brescia Montichiari 47.13 km Montichiari (Brescia)
- Aeroporto Di Reggio Emilia 51.77 km Reggio Emilia
- Aeroporto Giuseppe Verdi 54.08 km Parma
- Aeroporto Tommaso Dal Molin 74.36 km Vicenza
- Aeroporto Guglielmo Marconi 80.62 km Bologna
- Aeroporto Civile Di Padova 87.38 km Padua
- Mantova 650 m Piazza Don Eugenio Leoni - Mantova
- Stazione Mantova Frassine 3.22 km Sp28 - Borgo Virgiliana
- Sant'Antonio Mantovano 3.30 km Piazzale Stazione - Sant'Antonio
Residence Al Corso: Reservation Conditions
Check Out: 10:00
Visa, American Express, Euro/Master Card, Bancomat ATM Card
No cancellation penalties will be charged if notification is given at least 2 days prior to arrival.
In case of cancellations made after this date or no-shows, the first night will be charged to the credit card provided.
No advance payment required; this room will be paid for directly at the hotel.
Note: these are the Standard conditions and may vary according to the season, type of room and rate selected. Please pay close attention to the details of the rate selected when making a reservation.
Additional Hotels Nearby:
Via Leon D'oro 13, Mantova - 0.3 Km
The Hotel Tourist Residence Agorà is found in the historic centre of Mantua and offers guests the chance to ...
Piazza Don Leoni 24, Mantova - 0.7 Km
The Bianchi Stazione Hotel is located in the centre of Mantua, a city which offers a host of artistic and cultural...
Via S.maria Nuova 4, Mantova - 1.6 Km
Villa Cittadella sorge a Mantova in posizione tranquilla e panoramica rispetto al Mincio, a circa 15 minuti a piedi...