Villa Cattani Stuart is a 17th Century residence which is located on the hills of Pesaro approximately 1 km from the sea and 4 km from the historic centre.
The structure offers an exclusive environment with interiors frescoed by Nicolo’ Berrettoni, and an Italian garden with a view of the sea.
In the recently renovated Villa annex, there are large rooms decorated with style that are soundproofed and equipped with quality comforts.
Ideal for a regenerative stay under the banner of tranquillity and well-being, the Villa offers overnight stays with breakfast buffet, Wi-Fi Internet connection in the rooms and common areas, and a modern and functional meeting room.
The recently constructed accommodation structure was built inside a park and harmoniously inserted in one of the most beautiful and suggestive landscapes on the gentle hills of Pesaro and is able to offer hospitality with every type of service available in a prestigious atmosphere. The total availability is 35 rooms that are rich with comforts, soundproofed, and feature autonomous air-conditioning equipment, satellite colour TV, Wi-Fi Internet connection, safe-deposit box, and en-suite bathroom with hair dryer and complimentary toiletries.
The types of rooms available include Business, Executive, and Junior Suite, some of which are equipped with a terrace featuring a panoramic view of the sea.
Rooms available: Twin, Twin for single occupancy, Twin Junior Suite, Triple Junior Suite, Twin Junior Suite for Single Occupancy, Apartment for 3 people, Apartment for 4 people, Deluxe Twin for Single Occupancy, Deluxe Twin.
Services included in the price
- 24 Hour Reception Desk
- Air-conditioning in public areas
- Bicycle Hire
- Daily papers
- Internal parking in private garage
- Internet Point
- Left-luggage Facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Reading lounge
- Safe-deposit box
- TV lounge
- Tour Desk
- Tourist Information Offices
Description of Conference and Meeting Facilities
The structure has a 13 x 50 metres meeting room which is equipped with dividing panels and air-conditioning and that is decorated in gesso and with paintings from the 700s and features an ADSL Wi-Fi Internet connection.
A catering kitchen, 8 toilettes, and a small coatroom are also available.
Services available for a fee
- Banquet / Reception Hall
- Car Hire
- Children’s holiday facilities / Children’s holidays
- Coffee Lounge
- Fax Service
- Fitness Centre / Gym
- Group Catering
- Hairdresser / Hair Stylist
- Horse Riding
- Internet connection
- Interpreting Services
- Ironing Room
- Laundry Room
- Medical Service
- Meeting / Conference Equipment Hire
- Motorbike / Scooter Hire
- Photocopying Service
- Receptions / Banquets / Ceremonies
- Tennis Court
- Transport to/from the Airport
- Transport to/from the Exhibition Center
- Transport to/from the Port
- Typical local cuisine
Features of the hotel
- Bridal Suites
- Historic building
- Historic residence
- Luxury Hotel
- Panoramic View
- Rooms for Non-Smokers
- Sea Front
- Soundproofed Rooms
- VIP Rooms
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms
Location of the hotel
How to reach the hotel
From the Adriatic A14 motorway, exit at the Pesaro-Urbino tollbooth. Follow the indications for "Pesaro Centro" passing 5 roundabouts and then follow the indications for the "Stadio" or "Fano" passing another 3 roundabouts. Remain on the principal street (Via Gagarin - Via Giolitti) and pass 3 traffic signals. Continue along via Giolitti and Via Fratti, passing the last roundabout and at the intersection with two close traffic signals, turn at the second traffic signal to the right on Via Flaminia. Continue along Via Flaminia for approximately 2 km until there is the hospital on the left. Continue another 500 metres and then turn right in the direction of Trebbiantico-Novilara. Continue for approximately 2 km to Trebbiantico.
From the Railway Station of Pesaro, taxi service is available or from the bus station in the vicinity of the railway station take line no.10. Exit at the second stop of Trebbiantico, which is directly in front of the Villa.
The airports of reference are as follows:
- "Federico Fellini" airport of Rimini - Miramare, approximately 30 km from the structure and connected to the railway station of Rimini;
- "Raffaello Sanzio" airport of Ancona - Falconara, at approximately 50 km and connected to the railway station of Ancona;
- "Guglielmo Marconi" airport of Bologna.
Nearby points of interest
- Odeon 3.52 km Via Fedele Salvatori, 13 - Pesaro
- Loreto 4.17 km Via Giovanni Mirabelli, 3 - Pesaro
- Solaris 4.25 km Via Filippo Turati, 42 - Pesaro
- Metropolis 4.33 km
- Moderno 4.82 km Via Giambattista Passeri, 18 - Pesaro
- Astra 4.91 km Viale Don Giovanni Minzoni, 1 - Pesaro
- Teatro Di Pesaro 4.28 km Via Torquato Tasso, 18 - Pesaro
- Rossini 4.79 km Piazza Giovanni Lazzarini, 29 - Pesaro
- Teatro Cinema Sperimentale 4.87 km Via Gioacchino Rossini - Pesaro
- Palazzo Gradari 4.89 km Via Gioacchino Rossini, 24 - Pesaro
- Sporting Club & Fitness 1.27 km
- Family Fitness 4.66 km Via Cardinal Guglielmo Massaia, 7 - Pesaro
- Municipio Di Pesaro 4.86 km Piazza Del Popolo, 1 - Pesaro
- San Salvatore-Pronto Soccorso 4.78 km Pesaro
- Conservatorio Gioacchino Rossini 4.88 km Piazza Olivieri, 5 - Pesaro
What to see
- Area Archeologica 4.69 km Piazzale Giacomo Matteotti - Pesaro
- Rocca Costanza 4.71 km Piazzale Giacomo Matteotti - Pesaro
- Santuario Madonna Delle Grazie 4.74 km Via San Francesco D'Assisi - Pesaro
- Portale Ex Chiesa S. Domenico 4.84 km Via Giovanni Branca - Pesaro
- Casa Rossini 4.90 km Via Gioacchino Rossini, 34 - Pesaro
- Palazzo Mazzolari Mosca 4.90 km Via Gioacchino Rossini, 37 - Pesaro
- Santa Lucia 4.91 km Via Giambattista Passeri, 61 - Pesaro
- Cattedrale Del Nome Di Dio 4.91 km Via Gioacchino Rossini, 54 - Pesaro
- Scalone Vanvitelliano 4.91 km Piazza Del Monte - Pesaro
- Palazzo Lazzarini 4.92 km Via Gioacchino Rossini, 53 - Pesaro
- S. Maria Maddalena 4.93 km Via Ludovico Zacconi - Pesaro
- Palazzo Montani Antaldi 4.95 km Via Giambattista Passeri, 72 - Pesaro
- Palazzo Toschi Mosca 4.96 km Via Vincenzo Toschi Mosca, 29 - Pesaro
- Musei Civici 4.96 km Via Vincenzo Toschi Mosca, 29 - Pesaro
- Musei Oliveriani 4.98 km Via Domenico Mazza, 97 - Pesaro
- Ufficio Turismo Pesaro 4.90 km Via Gioacchino Rossini, 41 - Pesaro
- Aeroporto Di Fano 8.78 km Fano (Pesaro E Urbino)
- Aeroporto Federico Fellini 30.98 km Rimini
- Aeroporto Raffaello Sanzio 44.60 km Falconara Marittima (Ancona)
- Aeroporto Luigi Ridolfi 79.00 km Forlì (Forlì-Cesena)
- Aeroporto San Francesco d'Assisi 93.70 km Perugia
- Pesaro 4.80 km Piazzale G.Falcone-P.Borsellino - Pesaro
Villa Cattani Stuart: Reservation Conditions
Check Out: 10:00
Visa, Euro/Master Card, Bancomat ATM Card, Cash, Carta Si, Maestro, JCB
No cancellation penalties will be charged if notification is given at least 2 days prior to arrival.
In case of cancellations made after this date or no-shows, the first night will be charged to the credit card provided.
No advance payment required; this room will be paid for directly at the hotel.
Note: these are the Standard conditions and may vary according to the season, type of room and rate selected. Please pay close attention to the details of the rate selected when making a reservation.
Additional Hotels Nearby:
Via Trieste 20, Pesaro (PU) - 4 Km
The Alexander Museum Palace hotel is a genuine work of art, spread over 9 floors, offering 63 exceptional rooms, all...
Viale Repubblica 22, Pesaro (PU) - 5 Km
The Hotel Savoy is situated in a privileged and tranquil location of Pesaro, a short distance from the sea on a...
Piazzale Libertà 2, Pesaro (PU) - 5.1 Km
The Hotel Vittoria, an historic Villa of Pesaro that was turned into a hotel in 1908, is located in a strategic...