La camera descritta all'atto della prenotazione non corrisponde con quella assegnatemi in hotel.
Für ein 3-Sterne Haus eine exzellente Küche.
The Family Hotel La Perla is a welcoming hotel in Transacqua in the charming countryside of Valle del Primiero.
At the foot of the majestic San Martino di Castrozza mountains surrounded by the charming Paneveggio Natural Park, guests can enjoy the unmatched beauty of the dolomitic countryside and discover the most breathtaking characteristics of the area along the numerous bicycle trails using mountain bikes provided by the hotel.
The Tavernaro family is pleased to provide guests with a warm and relaxing atmosphere, delighting the most selective palettes with typical Primiero cuisine prepared personally by Signor Giovannino.
The Classic rooms have a telephone, a modem outlet, satellite colour television, and an en suite bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer.
The Romantik rooms are spacious and luminous, and have a balcony with a breathtaking view of Valle di Primiero and the mountains of San Martino. They are equipped with a telephone, a modem outlet, satellite colour television, and an en suite bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer.
The La Perla rooms are peaceful and spacious, and have a lovely balcony, a telephone, a modem outlet, satellite colour television, and an en suite bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer.
The Junior Suites are small apartments ideal for families with a romantic bedroom and a spacious living room with a kitchenette. They include two satellite colour televisions, a telephone, a modem outlet, a minibar, and an en suite bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer.
All of the rooms can be reached by elevator; some of the rooms have wheelchair accessible facilities.
Rooms available: Single with Shared Bathroom, Twin, Double, Triple, Quadruple, Superior Twin, Superior Single, Superior Double with Shared Bathroom, Superior Triple with Shared Bathroom, Superior Quadruple with Shared Bathroom.
Services included in the price
- Banquet / Reception Hall
- Bicycle Hire
- Bike Rides
- Children’s games room
- Children’s holiday facilities / Children’s holidays
- City Tours
- Coffee Lounge
- Currency Exchange
- Dietetic Cuisine
- Group Catering
- Internal parking in private garage
- Internal undercover parking
- International Cuisine
- Internet Point
- Left-luggage Facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Packed lunches
- Pool bar
- Quick Check-In and Check-Out
- Reading lounge
- Receptions / Banquets / Ceremonies
- Safe-deposit box
- Snack bar
- TV lounge
- Tourist Information Offices
- Transport to/from the Exhibition Center
- Typical local cuisine
Restaurant and bar
The dining room is welcoming and spacious, elegantly decorated in typical Tirolese style.
The warm and comfortable atmosphere is cared for down to the last detail by our friendly and competent staff.
The kitchen is run by the owner, Sig. Giovannino, who is very attentive in selecting the highest quality fresh ingredients.
The menu includes the most characteristic flavours of Trentino, from delicious cheese to numerous fine wines, from small fruits to cured meats.
Services available for a fee
- Babysitting Service
- Daily papers
- Fax Service
- Internet connection
- Ironing Room
- Laundry Room
- Medical Service
- Meeting / Conference Equipment Hire
- Pets are Welcome
- Photocopying Service
- Piano Bar
- Skiing Lessons
- Small Pets are Welcome
- Transport to/from the Airport
- Transport to/from the Port
Features of the hotel
- Allergy-Free Rooms
- Bridal Suites
- Family Rooms
- Gay Friendly
- Panoramic View
- Recently renovated
- Rooms for Non-Smokers
- Wheelchair Accessible Environment
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms
Location of the hotel
How to reach the hotel
- Take the A13 Bologna – Padova motorway to the Padova Sud or Padova Ovest exit. Continue along the SS47 Valsugana state road towards Bassano - Trento until reaching Cismon del Grappa. Continue towards Feltre - Belluno until reaching Artenlungo along the SS50bis state road. Upon reaching San Martino and Passo Rolle, take the SS50 state road to Primiero.
- Take the A4 Torino – Trieste motorway to Vicenza and the A31 Vicenza – Valdastico motorway to the Dueville exit. Continue along the SS47 Valsugana state road towards Bassano - Trento until reaching Cismon del Grappa. Continue along the SS50bis state road towards Feltre - Belluno until reaching Arten and then take the SS50 state road towards Primiero until San Martino and Passo Rolle.
- Take the A22 Modena - Verona – Brennero motorway to the Trento Centro exit. Continue along the SS47 Valsugana state road towards Bassano - Padova until reaching Cismon del Grappa. Take the SS50bis state road towards Feltre - Belluno until reaching Arten and then take the SS50 state road towards Primiero.
The closest railway station to Valle di Primiero is the Vanoi station, located in Feltre (BL). From here, buses are available to Fiera Primiero.
The closest airports are:
- Treviso - Sant'Angelo Airport, 100km away
- Bolzano Dolomiti Airport, 110km away
- Venice Marco Polo Airport, 120km away
- Verona Valerio Catullo Airport, 165km away
Nearby points of interest
- Aeroporto Bolzano Dolomiti 50.31 km Laives (Bolzano)
- Aeroporto Antonio Canova 64.88 km Treviso
- Aeroporto Tommaso Dal Molin 71.40 km Vicenza
- Aeroporto Marco Polo 84.69 km Venice
- Aeroporto Civile Di Padova 86.65 km Padua
Family Hotel La Perla: Reservation Conditions
Check Out: 10:00
Visa, American Express, Euro/Master Card, Bancomat ATM Card, Diners Club, Cash, Carta Si, Maestro Note: this hotel does not accept reservations made by pre-paid / rechargeable credit cards.
No cancellation penalties will be charged if notification is given at least 2 days prior to arrival.
In case of cancellations made after this date or no-shows, the first night will be charged to the credit card provided.
No advance payment required; this room will be paid for directly at the hotel.
Note: these are the Standard conditions and may vary according to the season, type of room and rate selected. Please pay close attention to the details of the rate selected when making a reservation.