The La Panoramica Hotel is found in Castellammare Di Stabia in the heart of the beautiful Gulf of Naples.
Elegant and refined, this hotel provides lovely guest rooms cared for down to the last detail enriched with every comfort and all the facilities expected of a 4 star hotel on the Sorrento Peninsula meeting international standards.
Recently renovated, the upper floors have a spectacular view of the Gulf of Naples, Mount Vesuvio and the islands of Ischia and Capri.
The guest rooms are decorated in a fresh Mediterranean style. Staying at the La Panoramica Hotel means appreciating quality and having the opportunity to explore the most famous tourist sights, such as Sorrento, Positano, Amalfi, Ravello, Pompei, Ercolano, Mount Vesuvio and Naples.
The guest rooms of the Grand Hotel La Panoramica are charming, decorated with style in shades of light blue to create a fresh and welcoming environment.
Enriched by the Sorrento ceramic with floral decorations, the rooms are quite luminous. Guests can choose from Classic rooms overlooking the sea or the garden and Superior rooms with a sitting room and a furnished terrace overlooking the sea.
The Economy rooms feature very high located windows, all the other features of the rooms (dimensions, furniture) are those of the Standard rooms.
Rooms available: Single, Twin with Sea View, Economy Twin, Economy Triple.
Services included in the price
- 24 Hour Reception Desk
- Air-conditioning in public areas
- Daily papers
- Internal parking in private garage
- Internet connection
- Left-luggage Facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Quick Check-In and Check-Out
- Tour Desk
- Tourist Information Offices
Restaurant and bar
The gourmet restaurant offers a carefully selected menu accompanied by efficient professional service, providing an ideal place to hold weddings, receptions and other special events.
Description of Conference and Meeting Facilities
Sala Vesuvio can comfortably accommodate up to 60 people.
Sala Capri is elegantly decorated and is luxurious and welcoming. It can comfortably accommodate up to 180 people with a lovely panoramic view of Vesuvio and the Gulf of Naples.
Services available for a fee
- Banquet / Reception Hall
- Car Hire
- City Tours
- Fax Service
- Group Catering
- Ironing Room
- Laundry Room
- Medical Service
- Packed lunches
- Photocopying Service
- Receptions / Banquets / Ceremonies
- Transport to/from the Airport
- Typical local cuisine
Features of the hotel
- Family Rooms
- Panoramic View
- Recently renovated
- Rooms for Non-Smokers
- Sea Front
Location of the hotel
How to reach the hotel
From the north or south, take the A3 Napoli – Salerno motorway following the directions for Penisola Sorrentina to the Castellammare di Stabia exit. Head along the SS145 state road until reaching Castellammare di Stabia.
From any direction, go to Naples Central Station or Naples Piazza Garibaldi, take the local train on the Circumvesuviana railway line to Sorrento and get off at the Castellamare di Stabia stop (about one hour away). From Castellamare di Stabia Station, guests are advised to take a taxi or walk to the hotel (around 20 minutes away).
From Naples – Capodichino International Airport around 38km away from Castellamare di Stabia, take the Curreru bus heading to Sorrento, which stops in Pozzano in front of the hotel.
Nearby points of interest
- Montil 1.53 km Via Giuseppe Bonito - Castellammare Di Stabia
- Stabia Hall 2.00 km Via Regina Margherita - Castellammare Di Stabia
- Super 2.13 km Corso Vittorio Emanuele, 99 - Castellammare Di Stabia
- Planet Bowling 4.89 km
- Stadio Romeo Menti 3.27 km Via Alfredo Panzini - Castellammare Di Stabia
- Campo Sportivo Gragnano 4.49 km Via Santa Croce - Gragnano
- Sportlandia (Palestra) 2.50 km Corso Alcide De Gasperi, 179 - Castellammare Di Stabia
- Sporting Club Carmen 4.89 km
- Municipio Di Castellammare 1.68 km Piazza Municipio - Castellammare Di Stabia
What to see
- Cattedrale Ed Episcopio 1.71 km Piazza Municipio - Castellammare Di Stabia
- Terme Stabiane 720 m Piazza Giorgio Amendola, 5 - Castellammare Di Stabia
- Terme Stabiane Spa 2.38 km
- Villa Di Arianna 2.83 km
- Area Archeologica Di Stabiae 3.58 km
- Aeroporto Capodichino 25.48 km Naples
- Aerop. Capodichino-Viale Maddalena 25.60 km Naples
- Castellammare Di Stabia 2.27 km Piazza Giacomo Matteotti - Castellammare Di Stabia
- Madonna Delle Grazie 4.20 km
- Gragnano 4.95 km Piazza Giovanni Amendola - Gragnano
- Funicolare-Castellammare Di Stabia 520 m Via Acton - Castellammare Di Stabia
- Circumvesuviana-Castellammare 520 m Via Acton - Castellammare Di Stabia
- Circumvesuviana-Pozzano 680 m
- Circumvesuviana-Castellammare 1.96 km Piazza Unità D'Italia - Castellammare Di Stabia
- Funicolare-Monte Faito 2.46 km
- Circumvesuviana-Via Nocera 2.82 km Via Giuseppe Cosenza - Castellammare Di Stabia
- Circumvesuviana-Scrajo 3.01 km
- Circumvesuviana-Vico Equense 4.05 km Piazza Stazione - Vico Equense
La Panoramica Hotel: Reservation Conditions
Check Out: 11:00
Visa, American Express, Euro/Master Card, Cash Note: this hotel does not accept reservations made by pre-paid / rechargeable credit cards.
No penalty charges apply if the reservation is cancelled at least one day prior to the check-in date. In case of cancellations made after this date or no-shows, the first night will be charged to the credit card provided.
No advance payment required; this room will be paid for directly at the hotel.
Note: these are the Standard conditions and may vary according to the season, type of room and rate selected. Please pay close attention to the details of the rate selected when making a reservation.
Additional Hotels Nearby:
Via Passeggiata Archeologica 5, Castellammare Di Stabia (NA) - 2.9 Km
Il Grand Hotel La Medusa si trova a Castellammare di Stabia alle porte della costiera sorrentina, a soli 5 km da...
Via Pasitea 223, Positano (SA) - 7 Km
L’Hotel Villa Gabrisa è un piccolo albergo di lusso situato nel centro storico di Positano, a circa 15 minuti dalla s...
Via Plinio 15, Pompei (NA) - 7.2 Km
Situato nel centro di Pompei, l'Hotel del Sole si trova davanti all'ingresso degli scavi archeologici in piazza...