Les ustensiles de cuisine sont en nombre insuffisant par exemple des bols, une éplucheuse de carottes, une essoreuse de salade, une ou ...
The hotel was sufficient for the stay, but there were some issues. I booked two separate single rooms which were apartments. They were...
Hay que hacer el check in antes de las 7 de la tarde.
La Locanda della Compagnia is situated in the heart of Riomaggiore, an old village on the Levante Riviera, nestled in the splendid setting of the Cinque Terre.
Opened in December 2000, this elegant inn offers 5 completely climate controlled rooms which feature excellent facilities, guaranteeing guests complete relaxation.
The Locanda also has a pleasant reading room with a TV and a small meeting room which can seat up to 20 people.
The other destinations in the area of the Cinque Terre are easily reachable thanks to the nearby train lines or along the characteristic paths that run along the coast (including the famous "Via dell'Amore" - or pathway of love) which have enchanted everyone who has ever walked them for their charming paths and breathtaking views.
La Locanda della Compagnia offers completely climate controlled rooms equipped with a colour television and an en suite bathroom with a shower.
Rooms available: Twin, Apartment for 2 people, Economy Twin.
Services included in the price
- Multilingual staff
- Quick Check-In and Check-Out
- Reading lounge
- Small Pets are Welcome
- TV lounge
- Tourist Information Offices
Description of Conference and Meeting Facilities
Locanda della Compagnia offers guests a welcoming lounge for meetings up to 20 people.
Features of the hotel
- Gay Friendly
- Historic building
- Historic residence
- Place of Worship
- Recently renovated
- Rooms for Non-Smokers
- Rooms for Smokers
- Soundproofed Rooms
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms
Location of the hotel
How to reach the hotel
- From the A15 Parma - La Spezia motorway, take the exit for La Spezia. Continue along the SP530 provincial road, at the roundabout take the second exit on to the SP370 provincial road, then turn right on to the SP32 provincial road to Riomaggiore.
- From the A12 Genova - Livorno motorway, take the exit for La Spezia. Continue towards the centre of La Spezia, then follow the signs for Riomaggiore.
From La Spezia train station, take a local train to the Le Cinque Terre, and alight at Riomaggiore. From the station, walk through the tunnel towards the town centre, and the main road, then continue towards the higher part of the town.
The nearest airports are:
- Pisa "Galileo Galilei" Airport
- Genova "Cristoforo Colombo" Airport
Nearby points of interest
- Aeroporto Galileo Galilei 69.09 km Pisa
- Aeroporto Lucca Tassignano 73.28 km Capannori (Lucca)
- Aeroporto Cristoforo Colombo 79.36 km Genoa
- Aeroporto Giuseppe Verdi 91.60 km Parma
- Aeroporto Di Reggio Emilia 99.28 km Reggio Emilia
- Riomaggiore 550 m Piazza Rio Finale - Riomaggiore
- Manarola 1.35 km Via Dell'Amore - Manarola
- Corniglia 2.98 km
Locanda dalla Compagnia: Reservation Conditions
Check Out: 07:10
Visa, Euro/Master Card, Bancomat ATM Card, Cash Note: this hotel does not accept reservations made by pre-paid / rechargeable credit cards.
No cancellation penalties will be charged if notification is given at least 2 days prior to arrival.
In case of cancellations made after this date or no-shows, the first night will be charged to the credit card provided.
No advance payment required; this room will be paid for directly at the hotel.
Note: these are the Standard conditions and may vary according to the season, type of room and rate selected. Please pay close attention to the details of the rate selected when making a reservation.
Additional Hotels Nearby:
Piazza Regina Margherita 1, Vezzano Ligure (SP) - 12.6 Km
Hotel Relais Al Convento is set in the heart of Vezzano Ligure, an old village located on a hill just inland of the...
Via Biaggini 42, Lerici (SP) - 13.3 Km
Recently built Hotel San Terenzo is situated in Lerici, in the village of San Terenzo, a short distance from the...
Lungomare Biaggini 35, Lerici (SP) - 13.6 Km
Hotel Florida Lerici overlooks the charming and famous Golfo dei Poeti praised by Byron, Shelley, Lawrence and...