The Hotel Isolabella is located in Fiera di Primiera, a noted tourist attraction found in the beautiful Dolomites (Pale di San Martino), ideal for a relaxing getaway at any time of year.
The hotel offers a unique atmosphere of typical mountain hospitality, with spacious common areas and rooms that are cared for down to the last detail. The experience of Paolo and Antonella and the shared passion for music and art unite with Trentino tradition, providing guests with an unforgettable experience.
The Secco family knows how to make a vacation at the Hotel Isolabella special, and provides opportunities to relax and have fun as a couple, a family, or in a group.
The facilities include the Isola Wellness heath centre and 3 refined dining rooms.
Specials are available for families with children.
The rooms are equipped with every comfort, and are divided into the following categories:
- Single Rooms, cosy and welcoming with light décor. Ideal for those wishing to spend their vacation independently, surrounded by the breathtaking scenery of Pale di San Martino di Castrozza.
- Superior Rooms, spacious and comfortable, recently renovated. They can be furnished as double, triple, or quadruple rooms. The rooms are decorated with style and equipped with every comfort, including a hairdryer, a refrigerator, a safety deposit box, a balcony, and an en suite bathroom with a shower. All of the rooms enjoy a lovely view of the landscape.
- Music Rooms have décor inspired by 3 different genres of music and are uniquely furnished with pieces of the chosen music era.
Modern Times, dedicated to Jazz, Jazz Rock, and Fusion of the 80's and 90's.
Be Cool, dedicated to Cool Jazz of the 1950's and 1960's.
Our House, dedicated to West Coast Rock of the early 1970's.
The rooms are equipped with a state of the art stereo system, an LCD flat screen television, and an open bathroom area with a hydromassage bathtub.
- Zirum Junior Suites, with spacious and luminous rooms, decorated with local material such as Arolla pine wood, which has a characteristic fragrance of the woods to enrich your stay. These suites have two bathrooms, one with a shower and one with a hydromassage bathtub.
- Giardino Suites are spacious rooms decorated in wood, and are modern and welcoming with a delightful view of the garden. They are ideal for families of 4-5 people.
- Suites are spacious and decorated in Alpine style. They are suitable for 4 people looking for large rooms.
Rooms available: Double, Triple, Superior Double, Superior Triple.
Services included in the price
- Air-conditioning in public areas
- Bicycle Hire
- Children’s games room
- Children’s holiday facilities / Children’s holidays
- Daily papers
- Dietetic Cuisine
- Group Catering
- Internal undercover parking
- Left-luggage Facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Packed lunches
- Quick Check-In and Check-Out
- Reading lounge
- Safe-deposit box
- Ski Storage Facilities
- Small Pets are Welcome
- TV lounge
- Tourist Information Offices
- Transport to/from the Airport
- Turkish Baths
- Typical local cuisine
Restaurant and bar
The hotel has 3 dining rooms where guests can experience traditional cuisine of Trentino, with simple, authentic dishes prepared with brilliance and originality.
In Sala dell'Albero delle Quattro Stagioni, guests feel as though they are dining and relaxing in the shade of beech trees, cherry trees, or lime trees.
Sala Rossa is spacious and well lit, perfect for enjoying a breathtaking view of the landscape.
Sala del Giardino provides a perfect place for guests to relax and unwind while sampling the gastronomic specialities and fine wines that the hotel has to offer.
Characterised by unique shapes, appetizing presentation and delicious flavours, the dishes are like art served on the table, able to delight both the eyes and the palette.
Services available for a fee
- Babysitting Service
- Banquet / Reception Hall
- Beauty Salon / Wellness Center
- Bike Rides
- Car Hire
- Coffee Lounge
- Fax Service
- Fitness Centre / Gym
- Horse Riding
- Internet Point
- Internet connection
- Interpreting Services
- Ironing Room
- Laundry Room
- Lounge bar
- Meeting / Conference Equipment Hire
- Receptions / Banquets / Ceremonies
- Skiing Lessons
- Sunbathing Area
Features of the hotel
- Bridal Suites
- Children's playground
- Family Rooms
- Panoramic View
- Recently renovated
- Rooms for Non-Smokers
- Soundproofed Rooms
- VIP Rooms
- Wheelchair Accessible Environment
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms
Location of the hotel
How to reach the hotel
- Take the A13 Bologna – Padova motorway to the Padova Sud exit or the Padova Ovest exit. Take the SS47 della Valsugana state road towards Bassano - Trento until reaching Cismon del Grappa. Continue towards Feltre - Belluno until reaching Arten along the SS50bis state road. Upon reaching San Martino and Passo Rolle, take the SS50 state road towards Primiero.
- Take the A4 Torino – Trieste motorway until reaching Vicenza and take the A31 Vicenza – Valdastico motorway to the Dueville exit. Continue along the SS47 della Valsugana state road towards Bassano - Trento until reaching Cismon del Grappa. Continue towards Feltre - Belluno until reaching Arten along the SS50bis state road. Upon reaching San Martino and Passo Rolle, take the SS50 state road towards Primiero.
- Take the A22 Modena - Verona – Brennero motorway to the Trento Centro exit and continue along the SS47 della Valsugana state road towards Bassano - Padova until reaching Cismon del Grappa. Follow the SS50bis state road towards Feltre - Belluno until reaching Arten and then take the SS50 state road to Primiero.
The closest train station to Valli di Primerio is the Vanoi station, which is located in Feltre (BL). From here, a bus can be taken to Fiera Primerio.
The local airports are:
- Treviso – Sant'Angelo Airport, 100km away
- Bolzano Dolomiti Airport, 110km away
- Venice Marco Polo Airport, 120km away
- Verona Valerio Catullo Airport, 165km away
Nearby points of interest
- Aeroporto Bolzano Dolomiti 50.20 km Laives (Bolzano)
- Aeroporto Antonio Canova 64.78 km Treviso
- Aeroporto Tommaso Dal Molin 70.98 km Vicenza
- Aeroporto Marco Polo 84.60 km Venice
- Aeroporto Civile Di Padova 86.34 km Padua
Hotel Isolabella: Reservation Conditions
Check Out: 12:00
Visa, American Express, Bancomat ATM Card, Cash, Maestro
No cancellation penalties will be charged if notification is given at least 2 days prior to arrival.
In case of cancellations made after this date or no-shows, the first night will be charged to the credit card provided.
No advance payment required; this room will be paid for directly at the hotel.
Note: these are the Standard conditions and may vary according to the season, type of room and rate selected. Please pay close attention to the details of the rate selected when making a reservation.