The Albergo Amici in Varese Ligure is a welcoming hotel with a historic tradition of hospitality and has been managed by the Marcone family since the end of the XVIII century.
Refined and unique, this hotel has adopted the modern principles of bioarchitecture using solar panels for hot water and energy efficient lighting.
The spacious facilities include a welcoming restaurant with a bar and outdoor gazebo included in the best tourist and gastronomic guides.
The outdoor area has private parking, some of which is covered, reserved exclusively for guests.
The guest rooms of the Albergo Amici are elegantly decorated and are equipped with a minibar, a safety deposit box, a desk and an en suite bathroom with a shower.
Some of the guest rooms also have a balcony.
Rooms available: Single, Twin, Double, Triple.
Services included in the price
- Banquet / Reception Hall
- Bike Rides
- Group Catering
- Internal undercover parking
- Left-luggage Facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Quick Check-In and Check-Out
- Reading lounge
- Safe-deposit box
- Small Pets are Welcome
- TV lounge
- Typical local cuisine
Restaurant and bar
The hotel restaurant serves delicious and elaborate cuisine, offering traditional Ligurian recipes prepared with organic products.
The restaurant is included in several gastronomic guides.
Services available for a fee
- Fax Service
- Internet Point
- Internet connection
- Packed lunches
- Photocopying Service
- Receptions / Banquets / Ceremonies
Features of the hotel
- Gay Friendly
- Historic building
- Recently renovated
Location of the hotel
How to reach the hotel
Take the A12 motorway towards La Spezia to the Carrodano exit. Follow the directions for Sesta Godano – Varese Ligure (25km away).
From La Spezia:
Take the A12 motorway towards Genova to the Brugnato exit. Follow the directions for Sesta Godano – Varese Ligure (25km away).
Take the A15 Autostrada della Cisa motorway to the Ghiare di Berceto – Borgovalditaro exit. Follow the directions for Borgovalditaro, then for Colle delle Cento Croci – Varese Ligure.
The closest railway station is the Sestri Levante station (28km away).
Buses for Varese Ligure depart from the piazza in front of the railway station.
The local airports are:
- Genoa Cristoforo Colombo Airport;
- Pisa Galileo Galilei Airport.
Nearby points of interest
What to see
- San Giovanni Battista 160 m Via Del Municipio - Varese Ligure
- Torre Civica 180 m Via Cristoforo Colombo - Varese Ligure
- Oratorio Dei S. Antonio E Rocco 200 m Via Del Municipio - Varese Ligure
- S. Filippo Neri E S. Teresa D'Avila 260 m Piazza Vittorio Emanuele - Varese Ligure
- Palazzo Dei Ferrari 260 m Via Umberto - Varese Ligure
- Castello Di Varese Ligure 280 m Piazza Castello - Varese Ligure
- Borgo Rotondo 280 m Piazza Vittorio Emanuele - Varese Ligure
- Aeroporto Cristoforo Colombo 59.35 km Genoa
- Aeroporto Giuseppe Verdi 74.45 km Parma
- Aeroporto Di Reggio Emilia 92.19 km Reggio Emilia
- Aeroporto Galileo Galilei 99.35 km Pisa
- Aeroporto Lucca Tassignano 99.54 km Capannori (Lucca)
Albergo Amici: Reservation Conditions
Check Out: 11:00
Visa, American Express, Euro/Master Card, Bancomat ATM Card, Cash, Carta Si, Maestro Note: this hotel does not accept reservations made by pre-paid / rechargeable credit cards.
No cancellation penalties will be charged if notification is given at least 2 days prior to arrival.
In case of cancellations made after this date or no-shows, the first night will be charged to the credit card provided.
No advance payment required; this room will be paid for directly at the hotel.
Note: these are the Standard conditions and may vary according to the season, type of room and rate selected. Please pay close attention to the details of the rate selected when making a reservation.